The First main problem was the diff brackets

The weld let go broke the pinon ,So we added extra brakets and bigger bushes,went from 5/16 to 1/2 HT bolts (That did the trick)

Bump steer was made the car wander,I lowered the Rack as low as possible to get the tierods straight,This made a huge differance (the locst book is miles out).

First Runs with out racing tyres and STD diff 1/8 mile 9.3 sec @ 77MPH

Next time out added race tyes and welded a 3.77 Diff ,this made a big differance of 8.6 sec @ 81MPH but we found a new weak link

Now I start you look for a stronger Diff (maybe a toyota hilux)